The Eclipse Frills project is composed of a handful of smaller plug-ins each providing a separate set of features. The supplied links to the project wiki pages provide greater detail about the plug-in functionality for each released version.Markdown Plug-in (Wiki Page)
- Provides an editor for Markdown content.
- Allows custom CSS template to be defined for rendered content.
- Allows export of rendered content with or without the CSS applied.
- Provides a "New File" wizard for markdown files.
- Provides help and syntax documentation for Markdown content.
- Allow a quick means of marking folders as "derived" based on name/path.
- Adds a button in search results to open the selected resources in their appropriate editors.
- Provides a means of adding search results to a selected working set.
- Allows simple resolution between IP addresses and host names, and vice versa.
More are on the way...Licensing
All of the plug-ins and features provided by this project and all of its sub-projects are licensed under the Eclipse Public License (EPL) v1.0. Please refer to the license document if you have any questions.